It’s that time of the week to put on your big girl pants and shine! This is mostly me talking to myself! ;) Anyway let’s do this! The previous week was not my favorite but I did enjoy the following :D
1. Made my own veggie burgers from scratch. This recipe is great for a little twist to a regular patty.
2. I can get lazy when it comes to changing my pillow cases and that’s where this mist from diva stuff helps to keep the germs at bay. Somehow it helps me sleep better too :D
3. A visit to the intriguing Jeff Koons exhibit to the Whitney Museum! I would recommend this to anyone who loves quirky art!:)
4. Lazy lunch of Linguine pasta at Vapiano!
5. Found this great make up remover DIY. It works on eyeliner you guys :)
Have a wonderful week… lets hope this on’s quick and painless ;)
So if you want to wear that pink blouse with your red pants, you should! If you want to get a crazy hair cut that everyone is dissuading you from getting, you still should!:D Sometimes it’s refreshing to not follow the norm and just do as you please! Happy hump day!
Happy Monday Earthlings!
May your week start on a much better note than mine did! :P With the negativity out of the way let’s look back on my previous week!
1. Wore my purple watch after ages! I kind of went the matchy matchy route because I missed being 10 :P 2. We recently ate at a fancy french restaurant, and my favorite part of the meal was the soup! I tried to recreate the corn bisque with no cream and no butter and it was never the less delicious! :) 3. Refilled on my favorite perfume! I love love this fragrance! :) 4. Had my fill of pineapple fried rice at My thai, Brooklyn! I jump at the chance to eat here everytime I am in the area.. Actually let me reword it, I take the train to this area to eat here :P 5. Caught 22 jump street finally! It was such a non stop laugh riot.. :D Have a wonderful week ahead! Smile even when all you want to do is throw things at people :P
I recently celebrated my birthday…. ahem obviously growing older doesn’t please me :P….so I thought it would be fitting to rebel wearing a denim romper no less while celebrating around town! Let’s be honest I haven’t worn a romper in maybe forever but now I know what I am missing out on :P Rompers are so easy to pull on, perfect for summer, a great alternative to your shorts, and my favorite part- I don’t have to sit like a lady :P Maybe Ill buy another one over the weekend? ;) Happy friday!
I always Poo-poo eh the idea of bling except during holiday season! But I must have known better!:P I have no idea what the front of these open toed slingbacks look like but the back had me at well … bling! :) They would go so well with a summer dress when the thought of wearing pumps might make you feel sweaty! ;) The only thing… You need to have your pedicure game on (but that shouldn’t be hard ):D Happy hump day folks!
Of course I put the long weekend to very good use and hence the MIA status ;) Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and managed to get done with monday successfully! Here are 5 things that made my previous week count :D
2. Give me mexican food and I am a happy camper! Torchy’s Tacos serves up some of the best I’ve eaten in a while! :D
3. Finally got the DSLR I’ve been meaning to! Nothing too fancy and I’ve been clicking away like nobody’s business!:P
4. How does hand feeding some fallow deer and black buck sound? FUN? I thought so! :D Went on a safari of sorts at the fossil rim in Dallas and it may have been the best thing about the trip! ;)
5. With the sun and a generous husband come a lovely( and my first) pair of ray ban clubmasters! :P
Today is usually about the previous week’s highlights but since there were several requests to see pictures from my wedding, I thought I’d comply and secretly relive my time in India:D!
I had a two day wedding surrounded by a ton of family and friends, swathed in bright silks,jewels and fragrant jasmine- trying to act coy and failing, stealing glances at my to-be husband, trying to remember long forgotten faces, posing away for the camera, alternating between blushing,giggling & happy tears, stuffing my face with all the delicious food, grinning away till my jaw hurt…. Sigh! I wish I had an extra week to recoup:P Anyway here are some moments which I thought would be fun to share with you’ll. Enjoy your monday and USA folks thankfully this week’s a short one ;)
Just when you thought this blog was dead and done for, it manages to pop up on your feed and rise again like the phoenix :P Please tell me I have been missed and welcome me back into the wordpress world!? I know it’s been close to 2 months since I wrote but that is only because things have been really busy around here…here’s a sampler of what I have been upto!
2. I got myself a husband :D( No really!)
3. I turned a year older.
So you tell me if the absence was justified!? :) I will take the weekend to sort through the traffic in my head and share a bunch of stuff with you’ll from next week! I do hope all of you’ll have been well and so look forward to catching up on all your posts! :D Until then have a wonderful friday and make the most of your weekend! <3
I had posted about how much am loving the kimono trend lately! And here’s a picture of me wearing a simple tie dye version over a plain tee paired with jeans( which for some reason look black in this!?) It’s probably not as exciting the way it is, but switch the jeans to a pair of shorts, the shoes for thong sandals and maybe add a wide brim straw hat and I would be beach-ready! :D My mind’s already on the weekend when it is only wednesday! *Sigh*