Let me warn you, it’s not a modest day and its LONGG POST! This post has been so long due that I am pretty sure some of the kind souls who nominated me may have forgotten about it even But of course I may take my time but when congratulations and thank yous are due, trust me to do justice. This month has been particularly eventful for CYC…if getting record views and follows weren’t enough, some of my lovely peers have thought it fitting enough to bestow a few awards on this blog:D Getting an award is like shopping for shoes… there’s always space for more and it never gets any less exciting no matter how many times you have do it Consider this post a tribute to all my readers who visit CYC everyday, take time to like,comment and sometimes even nominate
1. THE ROSE OF KINDNESS
My most sincere thanks to super-blogger Shiro from shiro51144 for kick starting the slew of awards! I truly love her blog not just because her posts are so fun, but also despite not having met her I feel she’s such a genuinely warm and friendly person So thank you once again mi’lady! Yes now onto the rules.. oh wait there are none except having to answer this question and pass on the rose to deserving bloggers
What act of kindness I think this world would benefit from is: I think people just need to be a little more tolerant of each other and yes smile more Please feel free to accept this Award and add it on your blog.
2. I AM PART OF THE WORDPRESS FAMILY AWARD
I am ever thankful to white pearl of foodpeopleloveandstuff for having nominated me for this award simply because it has given me a chance to visit her blog and know what a talented young writer she is! Please do yourselves a favor and visit her blog! Anyway the rules for this one are relatively easy too -
1. To display the pictures of Awards on Your Blog and
2. Nominate 10 NEW members for these Awards to pass on( Also am probably going to by pass the rules a little by nominating my favorites at the end of all of the awards which I am hoping is okay
3. THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD
The totally gorgeous Sarah from expressions by Sarah very generously gave out this award. Thank you so much. She’s been blogging only for a short while but you would never know if I didnt tell you that She does great outfit posts and is a total stunner. Needless to say you MUST visit!
1. Link back to the person who nominated you
2. Answer their 10 questions they have created.
3. Nominate 10 fellow favorite bloggers, and let them know you have nominated them.
4. Create 10 fantastic questions for your nominees!( here)
1. What fashion rule would you want to break? That an averaged sized me can look as good in bold horizontal stripes? lol
2. What are your fashion don’ts? Never say never! but on second thought I am going to say leggings as pants!
3. Have you ever felt blogging everyday or every other day cumbersome? If not, how do you manage? I think my boyfriend whines a lot more than I do, but honestly sometimes after a long day I just want to not look at a computer screen anymore lol. But a good dinner helps ahah.. ice cream too :)
4. What do you do to get away from a crazy week? At-home movie. thai take out.sleep. repeat! :)
5. Would you be caught wearing PJ’s or stilettos to the groceries? PJs would do just fine :)
6. What is your favorite piece of accessory? A good pair of oxfords!
7. What is the one thing you wish happened to you today? That someone put me on a plane back home to India for a lonng holiday! :)
8. If your wish was to be granted,What would you ask for? I was once in a dark place( no dont think drugs lol) and I wished for a miracle and it actually happened. So I think I am good :)
9. What are you thankful for most in your life? My family!
10. Who inspires you most in life and motivates you to blog. My dad- cliched answer but anyone who knows him would know what I am saying. And as for the blog.. it would be my boyfriend Prat. He takes all my photos.. even though he mock-complains.. He is the most patient man I have met.. after my dad :P
5. VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD
Another new blogger who I’ve been following recently and am glad I did Upasana from lifeonmyplate blogs about a variety of topics which is great because you find something completely different to read everytime and she passed on the Very inspriting blogger to me. Thank you so much for this honor.
a) Share the link to the person who nominated you
b) Post the award image
c) Share seven random facts about myself (done above)
d) Nominate 15 other blogs and let them know about it
Finally here are 10 bloggers who have been such great entertainers and make my stressful days a lot more tolerable with their fun posts and wonderful insights! (Unfortunately several of them have nominated me so I cant relink) Congratulations to you all and please feel free to pick any of the above awards which you may have not recieved in the past
Have a wonderful weekend.. and those of you’ll in the US.. Yaaay for the three-dayer