It’s friday and that is great news in itself, however I do have some extra special news to share with you guys;) Ever since I moved to NYC 2 years ago, I admit that I have been so out of touch with what is happening in India, the fashion scene in particular( shameful I know) So imagine my delight when I chanced upon a wonderful opportunity to guest blog for http://fashion.getit.in/ a one stop for Indian fashion! Infact am glad they approached me, as it gives me the perfect excuse to dust off the cobwebs 😉
Not to sound like a sell out, but here’s why you might want to check them out.
- Their website is well curated and covers a wide array of topics from fashion shows & latest trends to red carpet and bridal fashion. And yes there’s a cool blog too.
- It doesn’t stop with just giving you the latest scoop on what’s trending but also let’s you buy those trends right off their website. Seriously!
- Indian cinema lovers and celeb gawkers who enjoy “get the look for less” are in luck as fashiongetit tells you how to do just that.
- I know I said this but let me say it again, their online store is great. I mean it’s unfair I wasn’t aware of this whilst I was there, but the least I can do is spread the word. Here are some of my picks from the site 😀 But honestly I want all of the shoes 😉
- Lastly, all of you have been very supportive of my little blog and I am hoping that you also extend your wishes to this little pet venture of mine and enjoy what I blog for fashion.getit.com too
Wish me luck and have a wonderful weekend! 😀