While most of us blog because we want to or like to, it is no mean feat thinking up relevant and entertaining posts to present to our audience. Infact I spend a good part of my daily commute wondering what to post the next day;) And it’s small gestures such as a like, comment or if you are lucky enough, an award that make you feel like your effort is justified:) Thank you Sarmistha of littlebookoffashion for being kind enough to give me the honor!:) She cooks up some fab stuff in her blog so I recommend you take a peek!
Of course with every award comes a set of rules
Thank the blogger who nominated you. Thanks again 🙂
Add the “One Lovely Blog Award” image to your post.
Share seven things about yourself.
1. I make up random words to signify random things.. and then expect people to understand when I use them 😛
2. Prat is pretty sure I am bipolar:P which probably means I am.
3. I talk too loudly and animatedly and it can annoy the hell out of people who do not know me 😐
4. I look different in every picture as you’ll must have realized and obviously in person it is yet another story 😛
5. I can eat cereal for every meal( Hello school days!) if I have to. 😀
6. I check my bank account online everyday.. Don’t ask me why 😉
7. I have very good memory. I can remember random events quite vividly and talk about it and then see 3 😛
Nominate seven other bloggers. There are several other great bloggers who I enjoy following but here are a handful in no specific order
– The temporarily dormant but permanently fabulous Kavya of kavyabasavraj
– The bravechica Ari who does a great job blogging about fashion, beauty and a bunch of other things!
– Stylish lady Anna of stylesalvation.wordpress.com who’s style of presenting the latest trends I really love!
– The super talented Kate of intothestratosphere who not only has a really cool blog but a really well curated etsy shop as well.
– thereversecommuter who’s posts are more entertaining than any book I can think of 😉
– The fashion duo at thefashionglitter who manage to put together amazing looks
Inform the nominees by posting on their blog.
Congratulations to you all! Thanks again to Sarmistha as well as all you readers who support my little blog 🙂 Happy day