Pile em sequins, pig out on the cakes, the cookies, and all the good stuff, surround yourself with family and friends and enjoy a happy, guilt free, fun holiday! Will see you guys next year 😀
I am not a fan of posting selfies on here but when I wear polka dot tights and cant find anyone to take a picture I relax my rules 🙂 Its finally the weekend and that could be the reason for the mile long smile! 😀 Also the IPSY GIVEAWAY closed today and we have a winner. Britni from Long Island is the chosen one picked at random!:) Congratulations to her and a big thank you to everyone who participated. Have a wonderful weekend you’ll 🙂
Sometimes it’s best to live life one step at a time while enjoying the smaller things- like today when I found an extra pair of gloves at the bottom of my bag when my fingers were in the middle of turning into icicles :P, like a cup of hot cocoa when it snows outside, a long-forgotten $5 note in your coat pocket when you least expect it, a phone call from a loved one right after your boss just spent 30 mins yelling at you; trust me these things count and make your day so much better than it is 🙂
Monday is here! And soon the weekend will be here 😛 Or so I tell my self.. I am really excited for christmas week and am hoping this one goes away in a blink! Like last week did 😉 Here’s what I did
1. A customary walk past the Rockefeller christmas tree. I am clearly thinking too much about christmas 😛2. My cyber monday buy arrived by mail– A pair of burgundy boots I can’t seem to stop wearing !:D3. I spent my weekend baking gluten free, low fat cheese pizza while it snowed outside.. No I am kidding.. I totally cheated and ordered in delivery! Greasy goodness! Clean eating and snow somehow don’t go together 😛 4. My mom swears by a hood hair massage. In fact she chides me every weekend on skype for not doing it enough so I went ahead and got one of these little scalp brushes and now give my head a 5 min massage everyday! 🙂5. I announced my first ever giveaway! It closes out in three days! Do participate in it if you are interested! 🙂 The weather is really taking a turn for worse! Stay warm and bundled up! Happy week:)
Wearing gloves is not something that comes to me naturally. In fact I will refuse to wear them until I reach a point where I cannot feel my fingers anymore!:P And they are such a bother to a phone slave like myself! 😉 But the sub zero temperatures have rendered my trusted ratty, pilly wool gloves totally unfit for daily use! I am mulling over a faux leather pair and I have ahem.. conveniently posted a picture of what I want in case anyone’s feeling in a generous mood and want to send over a Christmas present 😛 ( Prat are you listening ?) Happy happy weekend!
PS: Do not forget to participate in THE IPSY BAG GIVEAWAY!
Dreary weather, throw in a couple of days of snowfall and the motivation to dress up is non existent just like sunshine 😛 I feel like my daily uniform is the thickest sweater I can find, pants/ tights, a beat down puffer and scruffy boots! But I finally decided to pull up my socks, like literally!:P A pair of frilly lace socks adds a delicate, feminine touch to your outfit and tricks people into thinking you’ve made an effort.. when in reality you actually slept in an extra 10 mins 😉
I am actually not going to hate on mondays because it only means we are getting closer to christmas with every passing week 😀 Its getting super cold here and though am inclined to spend all my time under a comforter and sip on hot cocoa am saving that for later 🙂 Meanwhile here’s what I did with my previous week
1. Easy to prepare, tasty to boot! 😀 And I can keep eating it by the pound! 😉 Recipe this way2. Powdery white showers for the city this week 🙂 lovely! 3. What do you do when you find nothing to wear in your wardrobe? Steal your boyfriend’s shirt! 😉4. I love me some chinese buffet! Perfect for my cheat days! 😛 5. How cute are these earrings? Stocking stuffer material!And ideal to buy yourself 😛 Have a wonderful day you’ll! and don’t forget to participate in the IPSY BAG GIVEAWAY! 🙂
In the near two year existence of this blog have never done a give away… Why I really don’t know but what I do know is in am going to try to make this one count:) Ladies and gentlemen, in an unheard of moment in history I have decided to part with my full Ipsy beauty bag to spread some holiday cheer! 😛 I see a few raised eyebrows so let me tell you upfront..
1. I love all of these items and would love to keep them if I can, and
2. I haven’t used any of these, they are in their packages untouched. I borrowed a friend’s bag to shoot these! 🙂 Now that we have gotten the little details out of the way here’s a breakdown of all the goodies this little golden bag will contain! 1. Be a Bombshell lip crayon in Hot Damn
Like what you see? 🙂 Now it’s simple enough to enter this giveway… Contest is open to all readers irrespective of where they are located.
Here’s what you have to do :
1. If you have a wordpress blog, reblog this giveaway to your followers… The more participants the merrier:). If you do not have a blog( hello to my friends list on facebook), share this link on your wall. OR
2. Leave a comment on the post telling me why you’d like to win along with your email so I can contact you if you get lucky!
The giveaway is open until the 20th of Decemeber. The winner will be picked at random and announced on the 21st. Hopefully you’ll are as excited about this giveaway as I am.. 😀 This is just a little way of saying thanking you for all your support and signing off this year on a great note 🙂 Have a wonderful weekend!
PS: Please let me know if you have any questions!
For once I am not going to complain about today, especially after the long and relaxing thanksgiving weekend 😀 That said giving thanks twice or thrice a year seems like a good idea:P Anyway I thoroughly enjoyed the past week and hope you’ll did good with yours! 😀
1. Dusted and wore my rain boots after a long while 😀 2. I was too lazy to fix a proper breakfast most days and chopped fruit, cottage cheese topped with some flax seeds seemed ideal 😀 3. I totally included the below meme for fun! I enjoy deals as much as the other person but refuse to get mobbed when I have the option of buying online..:D especially when all I have a budget for is work out clothes! 😉 4. Champagne colored nails for the holidays! Also I love them because they still look half okay even my nail paint chips 😀 WIN!5. When I wasn’t furiously trying to scour the internet for deals I did have time to try this DIY, what with christmas coming and all 😀 Try it especially if you have bobby pins hanging out all over the house 😛 Have a happy cyber monday! Good luck trying to work while trying to shop online 😛