Winter tag has been doing the rounds on several blogs I read and I thought it would be fun to be a part of it; so a big big thank-you to Anu for tagging me 🙂 ! The whole thing is pretty simple, I just have to answer the below questions and pass the baton along..so here goes 🙂
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish? Anything with glitter on it!
2) Favorite Winter lip product? E.L.F lip exfoliator! My lips are perpetually chapped and this is just perfect!
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? An oversized wool coat from my local thrift store!
4) Most worn Winter accessory? Chunky Scarves
5) Favorite winter scent/candle? Vanilla scented everything.. don’t ask me why
6) Favorite Winter beverage? Chamomile tea!
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? Polar Express
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? Baby it’s cold outside!
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat? Rum & Dry fruit christmas cake!
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? I always like those tiny LED lights that keep blinking!
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list? A flight ticket to India? Asking for too much? Okay I’ll settle for something more affordable like a stila liquid lipstick in beso!
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? Was surrounded by family, lots of food and great weather:)
So here are 8 people who I choose to play tag with! 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend 🙂 Stay cozy!