This is my favorite time of the year. Houston’s currently in the middle of great weather, the streets are decked in the most beautiful lights, I get to wear a jacket…… and there’s dessert for main course!!:D Now if that doesn’t cheer you up, I don’t know what will. Wish you all a Merry Christmas! 😀 Stay stuffed friends!
Hello World! IT’S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR… thanks to all the holidays round the corner! 🙂 I am pretty sure this week is going to be very eventful but meanwhile here’s how last week panned out! 😀
1. Made soy vegetable koftas( which are a kind of indian croquette) in a cashew gravy! 🙂 Yummy in my tummy! 😛2. Had a gift coupon from sephora which went toward this clinique set! I need all the moisture I can get in this weather 🙂 3. A customary visit to the Rockefeller Christmas tree4. The only thing that makes the trek from Brooklyn to Queens to buy Indian groceries is I get to eat delish indian food for cheap! 🙂 Bhelpuri at Samudra5. I was so tired of all my stuff lying all over the house, so finally got around to organizing everything including all my skin stuff, make up and hair stuff! I probably give it 2 weeks until it is all over the house again 😛Have a wonderful(obviously short) week.. 🙂
Winter tag has been doing the rounds on several blogs I read and I thought it would be fun to be a part of it; so a big big thank-you to Anu for tagging me 🙂 ! The whole thing is pretty simple, I just have to answer the below questions and pass the baton along..so here goes 🙂
1) Favorite Winter Nail Polish? Anything with glitter on it!
2) Favorite Winter lip product? E.L.F lip exfoliator! My lips are perpetually chapped and this is just perfect!
3) Most worn Winter clothing piece? An oversized wool coat from my local thrift store!
4) Most worn Winter accessory? Chunky Scarves
5) Favorite winter scent/candle? Vanilla scented everything.. don’t ask me why
6) Favorite Winter beverage? Chamomile tea!
7) All time favorite Christmas/Holiday movie? Polar Express
8) Favorite Christmas/Holiday song? Baby it’s cold outside!
9) Favorite Holiday food/treat? Rum & Dry fruit christmas cake!
10) What is your favorite Christmas Decoration this year? I always like those tiny LED lights that keep blinking!
11) What’s at the top of your Christmas list? A flight ticket to India? Asking for too much? Okay I’ll settle for something more affordable like a stila liquid lipstick in beso!
12) What are your plans for the holidays this year? Was surrounded by family, lots of food and great weather:)
So here are 8 people who I choose to play tag with! 🙂
Have a wonderful weekend 🙂 Stay cozy!
Wearing gloves is not something that comes to me naturally. In fact I will refuse to wear them until I reach a point where I cannot feel my fingers anymore!:P And they are such a bother to a phone slave like myself! 😉 But the sub zero temperatures have rendered my trusted ratty, pilly wool gloves totally unfit for daily use! I am mulling over a faux leather pair and I have ahem.. conveniently posted a picture of what I want in case anyone’s feeling in a generous mood and want to send over a Christmas present 😛 ( Prat are you listening ?) Happy happy weekend!
PS: Do not forget to participate in THE IPSY BAG GIVEAWAY!