Hi & Hello People!
I realize am not a morning person but somehow monday mornings take it to a whole other level! 😛 I did have a long yet rewarding week which makes me hope this one will be half as good 🙂 Here’s what I did!
1. Spent a little of every evening and most of the weekend cleaning up my house.. arranging the shoe rock, detoxing my wardrobe, doing laundry, vacuuming down the house! Whew! 😀 This a great check list to follow.
2. I own two blushes and both are nyx… but a tarte one has been on my wishlist for a while and so I gave in and got this beautiful peach pink one – blissfu,l just in time for the better weather! While I absolutely love it..my mom thinks blushes are strictly for clowns! Le sigh! 😛
3. It’s Trench Time! 😀 Yay for the pleasant weather.
4. Made a warm bowl of cream of mushroom soup sans the cream. I used almond milk and a spoon of oatmeal flour instead and I didn’t miss the cream one bit! 😀
5. A long walk along 5th avenue with a pitstop at Bouchon for hot chocolate and a scone! The joys of people watching and window shopping 😀
Here’s wishing you all a wonderful week and lots of joy 😀