I found this floral dress on a rack at H&M some place and liked the fact that some designer had thought to put 2 pleats below the waist to accommodate a burrito belly!😛 Its not the most flattering dress per say but the fact that you don’t need to wear spanx or have a salad for lunch makes me really warm up to it! I may have gone a little over board with the earrings but but but YOLO or something?!😀 Happy Fringed Floral Friday Folks!
Three day weekend! You think I’d be refreshed and ready to take on the week… WRONG I am homesick and want to go see my parents but winning the lottery is more likely to happen at this point😛 Here’s how I slayeeeedd the weeek!
- We had an indian festival on monday called ganesh chaturthi and yours truly tried to be ambitious and cook a spread!
- Some Texas drivers apparently serve road rage with a side of douche!
- Best mexican food this side of town at Cafe Chavez!
- Pre halloween meet with the coven! But seriously how is it halloween already?? What did I do this year apart from nothing??
- I put this on everything!!! The beginning and end of surviving the summer. Enjoy whats left of the week and while I enjoy whats left of the cake in the refrigerator :D😛
Wearing yellow makes me look like someone who showers twice a day and has her sh*t together! :P And that is precisely why it is one of my favorite colors. Here’s me looking like a lace cushion that grew some limbs! BUT A VERY HAPPY LACE CUSHION AND THAT’S WHAT MATTERS PEOPLE!🙂 Have a wonderful monday!
I swear it was like friday 10 mins ago! Gah.. and I just got done with monday.. what kind of sorcery is this??? Anyway I thought I’d do a HI5 monday post since its been a while.. and heres what I was up :)
- My mantra – Put chocolate on everything!! Pancakes with a serious tan!😀2. A quick trip to Austin to meet family :D 3. Sci fi – sold, 80s – sold …..Binge watching? Of course! 4. The faces I make when I am served food are the best kind of faces! The Cold platter at Empire Grill brings out the animated best in me :P 5. Curry leaves are such an integral part of south indian cooking but hard to find at the local grocery! So we decided to grow it at home :) Have a wonderful week and may you always do what you are afraid of!😀
I have been going on and on about the virtues of white over my last few posts. But to reiterate – My wardrobe-villain-turned-best friend is all that I wear now, thanks to the Houston heat! :) Here’s a post featuring an oversized white crochet sleeved tee, paired with dark jeans and my favorite birthday present😀 Stay cool, Stay silly!😀
Obviously it was a happy monday for me🙂 Pretty sure Ill start the whining tomorrow😛 Here’s what my week looked like!
- Caught up with my brother after 6 months! A long weekend was just what we needed. 2. Took a day trip to Galveston. It was sweltering but totally worth it :) 3. Started swimming to help with my knee. The last time I did it was 10 and I remember sucking less :P 4. The husband played chef and made Biryani. I could get used to this. :P 5. Finally watched conjuring 2. This was taken before the movie began;You can imagine what I looked like after :P Have a fantastic week ahead. Think Less Live More!!😀
Its that time of the year for sunscreen, facial tissues and rivulets of sweat running down places they shouldn’t be. Which is precisely why its time for all things white and nothing tight.😛 In the below slides, you see the specimen trying to stay hydrated, not burn to a crisp and look presentable on camera … AND FAILING! But I will be practicing again this weekend ;) Have a wonderful friday and folks in america; make the most of the extra holiday!😀